Land Rover Tailgating
To watch the competition in the stadium, you must buy a
Reserved Stadium Seat in addition to a Grounds Admission Ticket.
Saturday Land Rover Tailgating
Experience the excitement of Cross-Country on Saturday (April 29) from your own Land Rover Tailgate spot along the course! Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event Land Rover Tailgate passes include:
- 6 General Admission Tickets
- One reserved parking space near the Cross-Country Course on Saturday only.
Tailgating at RK3DE’s Cross-Country Day means fun, friends and good food on the most thrilling day of the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day!
A limited number of spaces are available, so order today! Rules for Land Rover Tailgating are below.
Platinum and Premium Spots have an unobstructed view of the course.
Please recheck the tailgating map before making your final purchase on November 1.
Food & Beverage
You may bring your own food and beverages subject to the rules outlined for tailgating below. There will also be concessions near the tailgating area.
Land Rover Tailgate Rules and Regulations:
- ONLY PLAIN TENTS are allowed, they must be staked and in place before the first horse is on course and will be check by security 30 minutes prior to the start of Cross-Country. Tents with logos and banners are NOT allowed. Tents larger than 10′ x 10′ are NOT allowed. All logoed, improperly placed, improperly sized or non-staked tents will be removed.
- Gates open at 7a.m. Tailgaters are WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED to come early. Traffic can be very heavy on Cross-Country day so please schedule your travel time accordingly.
- For YOUR safety and the safety of our ATHLETES, you must be in the Kentucky Horse Park and be parked in your designated spot by 9 a.m. and your vehicle must remain parked until AFTER the last horse has completed Cross-Country. Your vehicle may not be moved throughout the day unless accompanied by event personnel and for emergency purposes only.
- Passenger vehicles only; no RV’s, buses or large vans including 15-passenger vans.
- No additional motorized vehicles allowed. This includes: golf carts, ATVs, scooters, segways and motorcycles.
- You may bring in your own food and drink, however, no open containers or glass, please. There will be trash and recycling receptacles available for use.
- You may use a GAS grill but no charcoal or open flames/fires, please. There will not be any grills available; you must bring your own.
- You may not drive on the polo field or onto the Cross-Country Course.
- No flags or banners allowed.
- No generators please.
- Rules subject to change.
|Tailgating pricing||Early Bird 11/1-12/8||Advanced 12/9-3/2||Event 3/3-Event|
Tickets and Packages are not refundable.
Ticket Orders will mail March 8, 2017.
*Please note: Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event Grounds Admission tickets and Rolex Stadium seating tickets are sold separately.
*Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event Grounds Admission tickets are required for access to the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event grounds, the Kentucky Horse Park, the RK3DE International Trade Fair and parking. However Grounds Admission tickets do not include access to the competition in the Rolex Stadium on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. To watch the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event competition in the stadium, you must buy a Reserved Stadium Seat in addition to a Grounds Admission ticket.