Each year, over 84,000 spectators converge at the Kentucky Horse Park during the last weekend of April to witness one event, three phases, testing the ultimate partnership between top equestrian athletes and their horses. Rolex Kentucky, One of six CCI4* Eventing competitions in the world and a part of the coveted Rolex Grand Slam of Eventing, continues to remain the top Eventing competition in the sport.
The Official Event Program serves as the primary guide for patrons to navigate the competition and spectator activities at Rolex Kentucky. Annually, the Official Event Program includes a vast amount of information used by our patrons including:
- Competition schedule and description of each phase
- Cross-country map
- Facility map
- Athlete and horse profiles
- Directory and guide to the largest retail trade fair at an equestrian competition in North America
Whether it is the first time patron reading the program to learn about the event or the seasoned equestrian tracking the world’s best athletes as they compete for the ultimate prize, the Official Event Program remains the top resource for information on Rolex Kentucky. Advertising in the Official Event Program and on www.RK3DE.org will allow your company to get in front of the right market, at the right time, at the right place.
2016 Event Facts
- 84,000 attendance
- 7,500 Official Event Programs sold and distributed
- 60% of patrons have an annual income of $100K+
- 33% of patrons annual income ranges from $150K+
- Average daily spend = $244
- 69.3% stay for three nights or greater
- Rolex Kentucky Economic Impact- $14.2 million
- www.RK3DE.org received 2.4 million page views in April 2016
- www.RK3DE.org received 206,360 unique users in the month of April 2016
- Social Media Reach as of June 2016
-Facebook- 103,333 Fans
-Twitter- 23,100 Followers
-Instagram- 10,000 Followers
Click image to see the 2015 program.
2017 Advertising Opportunities with Rolex Kentucky are now available! To explore EEI’s advertising package, please click here. For inquires, questions, or to join our Advertisers Email List, please contact the EEI Development Department Today!