Why Become A Sponsor?
The Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event is the premiere equestrian event in the United States and continues to attract to top domestic and international competitors. Additionally, Equestrian Events, Inc. continues to introduce new elements to the event each year with the overall goal being to enhance the spectator experience.
• One of six CCI4* Eventing competitions in the world (The CCI4* is the highest level of Eventing competition designated by the Fédération Equestre Internationale, the international governing body for equestrian sport)
• The only CCI4* Eventing competition in the western hemisphere
• 80% attendance from outside Kentucky
• 35% have attended the event for 6+ years
• 77% of Patrons Have Graduated From College
• 90% of Patrons Have Completed Some College Work
• 60% of patrons have an annual income of $100K+
• 33% of patrons annual income ranges from $150K+
• Average daily spend = $244
• 69.3% stay for three nights or greater
• Rolex Kentucky Economic Impact- $14.2 million
The 2016 Event
• 84,000 attendance
• Olympic selection trial for Team USA to compete in Rio de Janeiro
• 150 Trade Vendors and 73 Sponsors
• 7,500 Official Event Programs sold and distributed
• In 2015, Rolex Kentucky Vendors and Corporate Sponsors sold $2.5 million in product sales. 2016 sales to be announced late summer.
Website and Social Media
• www.RK3DE.org received 2.4 million page views and 206,360 users in the month of April 2016
• As of June 2016, Social Media Reach
o Facebook- 103,333 Fans
o Twitter- 23,100 Followers
o Instagram- 10,000 Followers
As a sponsor of Rolex Kentucky, your company will have multiple opportunities to build brand awareness with our diverse audience as well as connect with the top Eventing competitors in the world! EEI has a variety of unique sponsorships available that will help you achieve your overall goal for joining the event as a sponsor. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the Best Weekend All Year!
Please do not hesitate to contact EEI with questions or to discuss sponsorships and opportunities. Please contact:
Layson Griffin, Director of Development
Email: [email protected]